Our Mission: Building the bond between babies and caregivers through baby carrier education and support.
Do you encounter parents and caregivers who might like to learn how to use baby carriers with their children?
Some examples of the types of Community Outreach we do:
- Free Baby Carrier Basics classes for parenting groups, lactation groups and retailers
- Free classes for how to use your baby carrier, sometimes including donated carriers
- Baby carrier fit checks for small and large events
- Baby carrier fashion shows for expos and large events
- Staffed table at expos to interact with the community, demonstrate various types of baby carriers and perform fit checks for babywearers
- Partnerships with local health-related organizations
Let’s work together – send us an email: email@example.com